Political discussion. Keep it friendly!
By richietog
Damn, the Conservative MP didn't lose her seat in my local council seat. But she almost did. I did a bit of tactical voting to try oust her from the seat, nearly worked
By richietog
Perhaps not Wooster

Anyway, had this guy behind Tim Farron had been in my constituency, I swear I would of voted for the scampi or whatever he is dressed up as

EDIT: Apparently, it's MR Fishfinger
By Wooster
:lol: :D (South Lappland? :mrgreen: )
(He does look like an orange Scampi Fry though.. :) )

If the DUP can sort themselves out it looks like the next Gov is going to get Irished up.
That means that they might force the Tories to accept an open border with the republic, which would involve remaining more deeply involved in Europe than they'd planned.
By Glamdring
One of the more popular acts in the variety shows that were on when I was a boy was plate spinning. You know what I mean. They've have to see how many they could keep spinning at once. This is political plate spinning. Except everyone and his dog owns a different plate so the PM will have to decide which to drop and which to keep in the air.

I quite liked Farron's debate but I didn't see him as a PM.
By richietog
Wooster wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:51 am
:lol: :D (South Lappland? :mrgreen: )
(He does look like an orange Scampi Fry though.. :) )

If the DUP can sort themselves out it looks like the next Gov is going to get Irished up.
That means that they might force the Tories to accept an open border with the republic, which would involve remaining more deeply involved in Europe than they'd planned.
I thought he looked like a scampi, but I had to look it up
By Wooster
...it's a brilliant image though :)

p.s. I forgot how mental the DUP were. (It's the right wing branch of the Orange Order and Free Presbyterian church we're talking about here
They're probably split on the question of whether to request the compulsory hanging of all Catholics, or the compulsory beheading of all Catholics, in return for their support.
By richietog
Well if that's the case let's not hope it brings back the past
By loughor
I saw that the PM's two advisers had resigned (or were sacked - don't know, don't care). Today it was stated by a senior Conservative that May's style will have to change to a more Cabinet decision style. Which makes me wonder whether she was dictating policies which came from her advisers. The implication of which would be that the Government was being run by non-elected and unaccountable people. That is not on.
By Glamdring
It's pretty clear that was what was happening. I'm not sure that isn't what happened during Blair's time.
By richietog
Guess who should have won out of these two in their council

Sometimes life isn't fair

I spoke to the person about the Scrabble game toda[…]

Syncing two ipods

I wouldn't recommend shared iTunes account, becaus[…]

General 'Tech' News

There might be some interesting laptops coming soo[…]

Call of Duty genre

Sniping when running? Unbelievable, really is