Everything else. (If you're not sure where to post, post it in here)
By loughor
Today I cut the grass out back. It was the second non-rain day in a row. We've not had many dry days so the grass was as dry as it'd get for a while. The forecast is for pissing down again tomorrow. There's more outside needs doing, but not when it is almost constantly wet.
By richietog
I hate it when there is no concerts going on. Now it's festival time, and I have only done one festival this year, due to most of the bands doing festivals and other parts of the country
By richietog
12 hours worth of two sleep sessions, talk about over working me :(
By richietog
Taking a long time to get my laptop back, grant you I did have to wait for a part for two weeks
By richietog
I think I may have misunderstood what control panel thingy, doesn't get rid of the domain as in the site (as it has another year left), just gets rid of access to files etc....so another year left on the domain (site), enough time for me to redo the coding/design of it all. At the moment responsive, but not responsive enough, lol
By richietog
That was a weird phishing attempt. Sent an email to the HMRC claiming that I got an email from them (allegedly) and when I sent the email, I got a reply saying that the email from me which I forwarded the phishing email, their system blocked the email saying there was a virus detected....weird
By richietog
Currently installing Ubuntu Server gnome on my Virtualbox
By loughor
It is one of those days where the thermometer says it is mild indoors at 20ºC, but I feel cold.
By Glamdring
20? Mine hasn't said that since early June. The front window faces south and it heats the house. 24 is regular without any heating. The study is north and cooler. Except when it's hotter, which I don't understand.
By richietog
I hate shaving, but I also hate not shaving my over grown stubble, so stuck in the middle of both
By Wooster
Grow a beard or by a Wahl clipper for £30.

(..if you get the clipper, you can use it on your vagina as well)
Interesting Facts

I don't fancy them. Some swear by them. By all acc[…]

A Google search shows loads based in the USA. :/

Don't ask, don't argue, just watch it. https://you[…]

Apple OS Updates

Retyping generates more data. :)