Everything else. (If you're not sure where to post, post it in here)
By richietog
Thank goodness I didn't have a bad reaction to my own cooking of curry, hahaha
By loughor
Today keeps being light then dark. I turn the light on then off. Stupid outside weather. I bought the Dark Sky weather app some days ago. Supposed to be £2.99 but so far, I've not been charged, which is odd for the App Store. Anyway, it has a neat live weather radar map on the iPhone app and nice imminent forecasts on the Watch companion app. It says (at the time of typing) the rain should stop in 7 mins. It is actually uncannily close with the forecasts.
By Glamdring
I use that app too. I have four different ones. They never agree.
August and I've just nipped my heating on for a little while. I was cold.
By Wooster
Today I'm just back from my brothers.
Had a go in a Tigermoth during the week, at Duxford......really quite pleasant it was anaw. :)
By richietog
Bored as shit as per usual fml
By richietog
Most people have friends, I have zero..............that shouldn't be life
By Wooster
Life doesn't owe you anything, it is what it is.
If you want friends, you need to go find some...in the same way that life doesn't supply you with sandwiches. :)

Join a club.
...I'd go with one that involves being sober for a start.
By richietog
I think I better backup Wolfenstein than rather have 40.7Gb of download, it would be okay if I had the internet to do a 40.7Gb, but I don't
By richietog
Oh yes, booted from a dvd drive in virtual box, hahahaha
By loughor
This morning I fired off an angry review to the App Store. The local library service provides/provided e-magazines through Zinio for Libraries to read and which used Safari to make selections. Today it has been changed to a new app RBdigital. Lousy layout, American date formats, can't customise anything - for starters. I'm sure I'll get used to and keep using it, in the same way as having a leg cut off.

It looks like one of those instances where the customer (whoever signed this off) didn't really know what they wanted so took whatever the coders, who didn't themselves use the system, came up with.

I don't care that they may have changed the content back-end provider. It is purely the hideous and unfriendly interface that ticks me off.

I wasn't the first complainant. There are other grumpy buggers.
By loughor
The weather here is overcast with rain expected. Now I could say that it isn't like the dry summers we used to have when I was a lad but then Carol of the heaving bosom on TV was just outlining the over 40ºC early morning temperatures with high humidity that Southern Europe and others are getting. I'll settle for what we are having, thanks. There is going to be a knock on with food production, I wouldn't be surprised. That will put prices up. Joy.

The rain just started, as predicted bu Dark Sky.
By richietog
I don't know whether it's an insult or compliment to say I look like Jack Nicholson
World of WarShips

British battleships are available from today.

what are you playing?

Back to the good ole PS4 console and FIFA17. Not g[…]

Laptopsdirect.co.uk

Not too sure what to make of them, personally neve[…]

Virgin

As I clicked "submit" I thought ' oh han[…]