Everything else. (If you're not sure where to post, post it in here)
By richietog
The Shining
By richietog
Oh, I thought I was worse :(
By richietog
Certainly having our fair share of thunderstorms this year in London
By richietog
Probably
By loughor
Just back from a trip to London. My daughter got married so I rather had to be there. It was in the Kia Oval. They play some boring game there. Someone will know. Maybe Wooster. Good to be home after the driving and all else it involved.
By Wooster
Never heard of the Kia Oval (For a second, I thought it might have been a minivan you'd hired). :)

Was the wedding good?
By loughor
Yeah the wedding was as she wanted. I didn't have to make a speech so great. I'm not a travel fan so it was a mental effort to do so much touring. Friday, I went from here to call at my sister's new house in the Midlands (not disclosed) and then on to my brother's in the Essex/Suffolk area. Overnight there. He drove us into London for Saturday and overnight there and then back to his place this morning. I drove home from there this afternoon/evening. Knackered.
By richietog
The game is called Cricket, no doubt. Kia as probably anyone's guess is a car brand name. And I didn't need to even google that, except to confirm it, otherwise egg on face follows that

Shit, what made me want to wind up an antique clock? Now I have to try get to sleep with the constant ticking noise, unless I either smash it up to bits or try smother the ticking noise with clothes, whats the best bet?
Last edited by richietog on Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
By richietog
So six spare hard drives, one spare motherboard and cpu/ram combo and gfx card..........just need a psu and case, preferably a small one....mmmm, tempted
By loughor
RT, I'm sorry if you took my comments seriously. The Oval is one of the most famous cricket grounds there are, up there with Lords, Trent Bridge and some others. You don't have to like cricket to hear it on the news or see it in the papers and web sites. The fact that you knew shows it's fame. Do you think I could go into the place and have no previous idea and then come out still not knowing after seeing all the photos, paintings and other memorabilia pasted all over the walls? And that bug grassy thing in the middle? It was just a minuscule jibe at Glam who is our only cricket fan. As to Kia, they now make some good cars. Good enough for me to own one, which I do. And not a Kia Ora.
By richietog
I know what you mean that you were having a jibe at the game. Lords is the more famous of grounds of them all
By Wooster
I don't know who just cleaned up the Korean Invasion there, but nice job. :)
(We had a mad spammer)
Recipes / What are you cooking?

We all knew vegan was a middle class fad. Some are[…]

General 'Tech' News

I've been with TT's broadband since '96 when it wa[…]

QNAP NAS

I found it hard to believe they'd abandon a piece […]

I use it all the time. Not just for email, but to […]