Everything else. (If you're not sure where to post, post it in here)
By richietog
I don't have a vagina :D
By Wooster
Yeah..but you sound like you do. :D

Man up ffs.
Shave/don't shave, just don't moan about deciding whether to do so or not. :)

ftr: clippers are a lot less hassle.
(clean shaving isn't good for some groups either. i.e. Black Afro's are susceptible to ingrowing hairs)
By richietog
Man up, lol
By richietog
By some strange magic and voodoo, I managed to get the phpmyadmin up and running on ubuntu server....nah, just installed phpmyadmin, not that hard after all. But I guess without the gui, it would be a lot harder
By Wooster
Some of the linux scripts are actually quite self explanatory. 8-)
(I find myself working with it more and more every year)
By richietog
I'm still a noob with Linux, but when I get scraps from last computer setup together, I will start learning more from it, as well as possible water cooling solutions
By richietog
"You are number 32 in the queue, please wait an operator will be with you shortly".............right, about time I changed doctor, by this standards I would be dead by the time I get a doctor
By loughor
Getting through to my Docs is a trial too. They open the lines at 08:00. If you get an answer, they take your name. Later, a Dr calls and asks the nature of the call. They then decide if you are worthy to be seen or are a "take paracetamol" time waster or maybe just need to see a nurse. If you miss that slot, you have to wait for the next opening at 14:00. I get that triage is a good idea but just getting through is a chance. It could be days before you can get on the day's list.

Two fun things today.

My fault - I washed some clothes with tissue in a pocket. I've been picking bits of paper off the dried load. Bugger.

Out of my control - the tap water ran amber. There's nothing on the Welsh Water site about incidents or planned work. It took about forty five minutes of tap running to get it looking clear enough to be visually acceptable. It would have been duff while the second clothes batch was in but that was black stuff so if there is staining, it probably won't show. I hope that's it and it stays clear.
By richietog
The sad state of affairs with the doctor's practice I'm with at the moment, like some of the patients have been saying online, "I think they have taken on far more than they can cope with". Irony is that I have never bothered to change mine even though there are two nearer me. One being just a few minutes walk from where I live.......shame
By Wooster
How many appointments are missed?
Every one missed or not cancelled, is a slot someone else could have used.

loughor wrote:
Out of my control - the tap water ran amber. There's nothing on the Welsh Water site about incidents or planned work. It took about forty five minutes of tap running to get it looking clear enough to be visually acceptable. It would have been duff while the second clothes batch was in but that was black stuff so if there is staining, it probably won't show. I hope that's it and it stays clear.
It might be a leak they haven't found yet.

iirc it's increasingly common to reduce water pressure at night, which could possibly allow dirty/contaminated water back into a leaky pipe, if a head of pressure has built up around the leak during the day.
I'd call them and report it.
By loughor
While there's no mention on their site, there is a crew down the road doing something for WW. I thought it was gas. I'll give them that one but will complain if it happens again. If I had a meter, I'd not be wasting gallons of the stuff without a word or two.
By richietog
Wooster wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:51 am
How many appointments are missed?
Every one missed or not cancelled, is a slot someone else could have used.

None actually, but I need two buses to get to current doctor's clinic, when I can easily walk up to one for few minutes effort
By Wooster
Rhetorical question mate, not you personally.

The practice might have 100 appointments a week, 10% of which are missed.
By [PCF]Falcs
just spent 5 enjoyable days in the lakes with the other half, also joined the national trust whilst we were there as we went to quite a few places owned by them so already made up half the yearly fee!

We also did a zip line trek adventure in Grizedale forest which was fantastic! 8 zip lines in total and one was over a quarter of a mile long the whole thing took about 3 hours starting at the top of the hill/mountain anad working our way down over the tops of the trees/paths back to the visitor centre

Wholly recommend it if you get the chance!
World of WarShips

British battleships are available from today.

what are you playing?

Back to the good ole PS4 console and FIFA17. Not g[…]

Laptopsdirect.co.uk

Not too sure what to make of them, personally neve[…]

Virgin

As I clicked "submit" I thought ' oh han[…]