Talk about the big screen and little screen in here.
By Wooster
Guardians 2 is very good.

The 'Jump faces' are hilarious. :)
By [PCF]Falcs
yup went to the cinema with my son to see it we both thouroghly enjoyed it
By Wooster
I've waited in expectation a long time since you two watched it. :)
It's easily in the top two movies of the year so far, Rogue One being the only other contender...imho

Drax almost stole the show and the visuals are superb.

I think Kingsmen 2 will be the icing on the cake of this years 'comic book hero movies that don't take themselves too seriously' 8-)
By Glamdring
I'm an hour into Star Wars: Rogue One. Not impressed. It's a remake of Ep4 A New Hope.
A lot of mumbled dialogue too. Don't these actors go to drama school? No, there's nothing wrong with my hearing.
By Wooster
It's not a remake, it's the story of what went on immediately before the events in EP 4.

I thought it was the best of the new movies to date, and better than some of the originals. (I fucking hate Ewoks :) )
By loughor
I thought it was just filler in the SW saga to rake in the franchise cash. It didn't add anything but wasn't a waste of time. At least we didn't see Jim Jam Bonks.
By [PCF]Falcs
Rogue one is one of the best sw films so far dark gripping and explains a lot before a new hope
Glam and lougher are obviously not SW fans!
By loughor
I am. I just appreciate it was a filler reusing old footage telling a tale we didn't need to know. Like a clip show on TV. It is now a Disney money spinner and they need to try harder. Mind you, the first three were only middling.
By Wooster
The first three were as bad as the 6th.
By Glamdring
I finished watching it tonight. I'm still unsure. It's hectic, full of people whose names I can't catch, people who look alike so I've no idea who I'm watching. And the mumbling.
I do get it that it's a prequel and it fits just before Ep4, but... the plot seemed confused.
By loughor
I just watched Logan. Meh. Predictable. OK otherwise.
General 'Tech' News

USB3.2 is here http://www.pcgamer.com/usb-32-speci[…]

Vulnerabilities

Hmm. I'll look at that later.

Smart Meters

I just had an email that my reward interest is now[…]

QNAP NAS

The councils have their domains through the .gov.u[…]