Talk about the big screen and little screen in here.
By Wooster
I hated TBBT and didn't watch it for years (I thought it was forced myself), but I'm glad I changed my mind.
It's one of the funniest US sitcoms around.
By [PCF]Falcs
Its funny and easy just to watch any episode when you dont want to think about what you are watching
By loughor
You mean Penny is worth perving at ;)

Yes, I have been known to have it as background filler.
By Wooster
[PCF]Falcs wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:17 pm
Its funny and easy just to watch any episode when you dont want to think about what you are watching
That's how I got into it.
There was nothing else on one afternoon and watched a few from season 3..then some from season 1 etc.
By loughor
The rest of The Tick will be on Prime on the 25th Aug.

Star Trek Discovery is to be on Netflix during September (I've not seen a date yet).

For DC in the US, Gotham in Sept., and Oct. for Flash (10th) and Arrow (12th), so yo ho ho and an early start for some.
By Wooster
The trailer for The Tick looks quite good.
I can't recall much of the earlier series with Patrick Warburton, but Serafinowitz is quite funny.
By Glamdring
Arya had better watch her back...
-
Gemma Whelan was on last week's Saturday Kitchen. You'd never guess she was Yara Grayjoy. She's also preggers so I imagine she'll be out of the series.
By Wooster
She could have gotten pregnant at the end of her filming, it's not in order and finished a while back.
I've seen her a couple of times and she does look quite different, but it might just be the normal clothes. :)
By Glamdring
She's also cheerful and pretty. I wonder what the producer saw in her that made him think: Yara.
By Wooster
Thought I'd give Glow on Netflix a bash. (Comedy)
The latent misogynist in me thought it would be all tits and leotards (while rubbing it's hands over the prospect), but it's really good! :)

..there's not much wrestling either ... so far anyway

If you're not sure, give the first two a bash.
(There are tits and leotards also)
By Glamdring
I'll have a look.
-

Is Killjoys moving into the supernatural? It seems the stuff they're doing is more than science.
By loughor
The Hullen? Alien gloopy consciousness. Mind controlled space fighters. Lucy. Dutch clones. Supernatural?
By [PCF]Falcs
I noticed Amazon and the BBC are doing a tv series of Good Omens!
By Wooster
Post 1881 above mate. :0)

Completely unintended, I watched the whole season of Glow ... it's not what I expected at all.
Women's wrestling? Funny? .. yep! :)

I spoke to the person about the Scrabble game toda[…]

Syncing two ipods

I wouldn't recommend shared iTunes account, becaus[…]

General 'Tech' News

There might be some interesting laptops coming soo[…]

Call of Duty genre

Sniping when running? Unbelievable, really is