Talk about the big screen and little screen in here.
By loughor
SkyOne ran a "previously" from the start to the end of the last series. It was more complete than the episode's summary.
By Wooster
The 'young royals' are on TV so much these days that I suspect Phil is probably on the road out and Liz will step down when he's deed.
I also suspect Chic 'n Cammy will get a dingy and baldy Billy will get the big seat.

It'll probably coincide with Brexit, just to keep our eyes off the ball...like a royal roofie. ;)
By Wooster
Alice Roberts seemed to be surprised that Shetland has a lot of Viking ancestry.

Given the islands were a wedding present from Norway, it's hardly news. :D
By [PCF]Falcs
Was a good start for GOT nicely lined everything up
By Wooster
I thought that myself, most of it came back to me in the brief recap at the start.
By Glamdring
Just watched the finale of Grimm. Pity it's ended. Good episode though.
By Wooster
Wooster wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:12 am
Preacher has made it into my top 5.
Mid season 2 and it's gotten a wee bit flat. :|
By Glamdring
I'm a bit fed up with the alternate universe plot. SHIELD has it, Flash has it, Killjoys has it. I didn't like it in Star Trek: DS9 either.
By Wooster
That could be quite good.
By [PCF]Falcs
Dark Matter and Killjoys were good this week
By Glamdring
The new Star Trek: Discovery series is getting some good comments about the trailers. I've not watched then because I try and avoid trailers.
By Wooster
Netflix?
The ST prequel window is going to be pretty narrow.
By loughor
I just saw there's something called Cleverman on BBC2 tonight. An Australian scifi thing previously on BBC3 online. Never heard of it. That suggests I'm not the target audience but worth at least a go at the first episode because of the scifi tag.
By Wooster
Craft it Yourself (Channel 4) is a literal pile of shite.
It's just posh twats having a stab at the 'tech' classes we did in Secondary/High School.

Next week, one will come home with a boat they carved from a 12" length of 3x2 and three bits of 3/8" dowling, which they'll sell at a local Craft Fayre for £170. :/
Virgin

As I clicked "submit" I thought ' oh han[…]

YouTube has darkmode across all browsers now......[…]

Recipes / What are you cooking?

We all knew vegan was a middle class fad. Some are[…]

General 'Tech' News

I've been with TT's broadband since '96 when it wa[…]