Talk about the big screen and little screen in here.
By Glamdring
Finding Dory was worth less than the ten minutes I gave it. A made-to-cash-in film only. Pity. Finding Nemo was good fun.
By Wooster
The Magnificent 7: avoid..

You could maybe forgive the Seven Samurai being made into a Western, because they did a decent job of it, but this remake is just dire.
If you don't believe me, just watch the intro, it honestly doesn't get any better.

It's dead before the title starts rolling. :roll:
By Glamdring
X-Men: Apocalypse was a bit of a curate's egg. The plot was thin but the fx were great.
The thing for me is when Xavier says the world is already rebuilding itself, he doesn't mention the millions that must have died and the £trillions it's going to cost to rebuild the destroyed cities. We simply couldn't rebuild on that scale in less than 50 years.
By richietog
Short Circuit, did I hear Five call another robot a disgusting thing in a so called 'family movie'?
By Wooster
It's a PG, so not really a family movie..like Stuart Little or something. :D
By richietog
It should be reclassified quickly as R/18 asap
By [PCF]Falcs
guardians of the Galaxy 2 is a fun film as good as the first
By Glamdring
I'm currently halfway through Sausage Party. This is the sort of film CGI animators and writers would do if the Studio Bosses were not looking. So they did and it's very funny and very adult. I'll finish it later. So far: highly recommended.
By Wooster
I didn't laugh at it once.
By Glamdring
Wooster wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 9:55 am
I didn't laugh at it once.
I finished it. Although it was a touch long towards the end I did enjoy the adult content insofar as it was nothing at all like Pixar's saccharine stories. And it was amusing.
By Wooster
It was a bit juvenile for my tastes, not an adult movie as claimed.
By Glamdring
Ah, well, how much adult humour is juvenile? Every willy joke around, every fart joke and so on. Are you in a bad mood today?
By Wooster
Not at all. :)

I just didn't think it was particularly well done.
A lot of Seth Rogen's stuff is in a similar vein and I don't rate much of those either..you can add a pile of Adam Sandler and Will Ferrel movies to that as well.
(Have you see The Ridiculous 7 or Daddy's Home?....there's a couple of stinkers right there.) :D

I laughed my arse off the the Three Stooges remake, but others hated it. ;)
By Glamdring
I tried Daddy's Home but turned it off and I think Adam Sandler only made one good film. I forget which.

I spoke to the person about the Scrabble game toda[…]

Syncing two ipods

I wouldn't recommend shared iTunes account, becaus[…]

General 'Tech' News

There might be some interesting laptops coming soo[…]

Call of Duty genre

Sniping when running? Unbelievable, really is