PC master race
By Splinter
Back on Metal Gear Solid-The Phantom Pain. It's probably the best stealth game I've ever played and will probably still be playing for months to come, there's so much to do and in so many different ways.
I see MGS Survive is due for release soon, minus the MGS creator Hideo what's-his-name and it's already being panned by people who obviously haven't even played it yet.
By Glamdring
Splinter wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:05 am
Back on Metal Gear Solid-The Phantom Pain. It's probably the best stealth game I've ever played and will probably still be playing for months to come, there's so much to do and in so many different ways.
I see MGS Survive is due for release soon, minus the MGS creator Hideo what's-his-name and it's already being panned by people who obviously haven't even played it yet.
That's so often the case. I'm still with Tanks, Warships now and then. Since 2012, I think.
By [PCF]Falcs
Tanks for me to but also BF1 still and Fortnite save the world but not the battle royale bit
Have been looking at sea of thieves to as it looks intriguing!
By richietog
Asphalt 8: Airborne
Quite a good game actually
By Wooster
Been playing around with the new Unreal Tournament (free) and Fortnite (which is also free for PvP...mostly).

UT is a blast from the past, Fortnite needs some tweaks.
They key to surviving into the last few seems to be your ability to build walls and platforms quickly, but it feels like they should make the stuff susceptible to the effects of gravity, so we can bring those towers down. :D

http://www.wheels24.co.za/News/Guides_and_Lists/na[…]

Cars in General

It's those rocket landing that get me every time. […]

Cost

I don't actually mind Apple products too much, it'[…]

Renewed interest in K-Meleon from roytam1 on GitHu[…]