PC master race
By richietog
I can't believe my tanks are getting blown up like anything these days
By Glamdring
Yes, with a touch of success but more failure. It seems to me as if it's designed to give the higher players some noob farming to improve their points. One or two of the others have got up into the second rank, so it's just me - and it's credit-expensive to play.
By richietog
[PCF]Falcs wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:56 pm
have you tried the rank battles yet?
They won't allow me to take part
By richietog
Glamdring wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:07 pm
Yes, with a touch of success but more failure. It seems to me as if it's designed to give the higher players some noob farming to improve their points. One or two of the others have got up into the second rank, so it's just me - and it's credit-expensive to play.
That was why it was designed as "free to play" but there are in-app purchases
By Glamdring
Indeed. It's a very expensive game to play unless you're very determined and very good.
By Wooster
That's why I didn't play them for very long. (Tanks/Planes/Ships)
Beyond a few early levels you're just cannon fodder. :D

Still, there's a lot to be said about the way they work, since regular paid updates encourages long term development.
By richietog
At least I had a 3 kill in one match, but the noobs just let me down, but that is of no surprise
By [PCF]Falcs
richietog wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:19 am
At least I had a 3 kill in one match, but the noobs just let me down, but that is of no surprise
Some of us have been playing tanks now for over 5 years! its good that it gets updated every few months i have premium yes but its only the price of a few pints a month so not that bad
As for gold ammo you can buy it with ingame credits dont think i have ever used gold to buy ammo
By richietog
Had a good percentage of victories, around 60%, now whittled down to 44% damn noobs
This is why I don't pay, you are essentially paying for nothing really

Anyway, changed the German tank I had to a higher rank tank. Seems to have a lot more firepower, yet is really slow
By Dirty Harry
@Glamdring, very similar toVK4052.B game play wise but i liked that,
By richietog
Using two new tanks, one German and one British and my win rates has slightly gone up. I still don't get how to use artillery. Very strange
Interesting Facts

I don't fancy them. Some swear by them. By all acc[…]

A Google search shows loads based in the USA. :/

Don't ask, don't argue, just watch it. https://you[…]

Apple OS Updates

Retyping generates more data. :)