PC master race
By [PCF]Falcs
Still World of Tanks for me but also Battlefield 1 and Killing Floor 2 bit of GTA V now and a again with Dead Elvis to
By richietog
I am playing World of Tanks, but also Civilazation VI
By richietog
Captain Buttons, something like that
By Dirty Harry
World of Tanks also for me, but putting a few hours into BF1 as well. In game name for WOT = DIRTYHARRY2
By Dirty Harry
Anyone got free to play MMO game Cloud Pirates? I believe it's from the same people that did Armed Warfare. Pirates ships in the sky with laser cannons.
By loughor
I just finished Thimbleweed Park.

If you liked the original Monkey Island or Day of the Tentacle games, this is for you. If you didn't like them, well sod off - nah just kidding - don't buy this, that's all.

I'll go through it again later in the year and try to get any achievements I missed this first time around.
By Glamdring
Monkey Island was brilliant, DoTT was really good but never took to Sam, the detective one. I had a go at the revamped Monkey Island but it wasn't for me.
By Splinter
MGSV TPP to give Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain its full abbreviation.
Probably the best stealth game I've ever played. It's ported beautifully to the PC and plays at a rock solid 60fps at 2560 x 1440p using DSR.
I actually managed to get the game for free after an online game key supplier screwed me around, causing me to kick up a stink until they admitted their error.
Totally absorbing gameplay that raps you on the knuckles if you try to play it like a shoot-em-up.

Is BF1 worth a look at a decent price?
By richietog
[PCF]Falcs wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:02 am
cant find it in the search
I will tell you in a couple of days
By Dirty Harry
In my Opinion Splinter, BF1 is a great FPS. Don't take my word for it thought, ask Falcs. We have put many a late night in, what i like is your not relying on guided missiles or laser sights like the modern warfare type of games. Check out Youtube for JackFrags, Levelcap & Westie for game reveiws and informative videos.
By richietog
It's Cpt_Buttons
By Splinter
Dirty Harry wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:39 pm
In my Opinion Splinter, BF1 is a great FPS. Don't take my word for it thought, ask Falcs. We have put many a late night in, what i like is your not relying on guided missiles or laser sights like the modern warfare type of games. Check out Youtube for JackFrags, Levelcap & Westie for game reveiws and informative videos.
Will do mate!
Syncing two ipods

I wouldn't recommend shared iTunes account, becaus[…]

General 'Tech' News

There might be some interesting laptops coming soo[…]

Call of Duty genre

Sniping when running? Unbelievable, really is

Xbox One X help

not xbox one x related but similar hoping to get m[…]