PC master race
By [PCF]Falcs
Still World of Tanks for me but also Battlefield 1 and Killing Floor 2 bit of GTA V now and a again with Dead Elvis to
By richietog
I am playing World of Tanks, but also Civilazation VI
By richietog
Captain Buttons, something like that
By Dirty Harry
World of Tanks also for me, but putting a few hours into BF1 as well. In game name for WOT = DIRTYHARRY2
By Dirty Harry
Anyone got free to play MMO game Cloud Pirates? I believe it's from the same people that did Armed Warfare. Pirates ships in the sky with laser cannons.
By loughor
I just finished Thimbleweed Park.

If you liked the original Monkey Island or Day of the Tentacle games, this is for you. If you didn't like them, well sod off - nah just kidding - don't buy this, that's all.

I'll go through it again later in the year and try to get any achievements I missed this first time around.
By Glamdring
Monkey Island was brilliant, DoTT was really good but never took to Sam, the detective one. I had a go at the revamped Monkey Island but it wasn't for me.
By Splinter
MGSV TPP to give Metal Gear Solid V - The Phantom Pain its full abbreviation.
Probably the best stealth game I've ever played. It's ported beautifully to the PC and plays at a rock solid 60fps at 2560 x 1440p using DSR.
I actually managed to get the game for free after an online game key supplier screwed me around, causing me to kick up a stink until they admitted their error.
Totally absorbing gameplay that raps you on the knuckles if you try to play it like a shoot-em-up.

Is BF1 worth a look at a decent price?
By richietog
[PCF]Falcs wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:02 am
cant find it in the search
I will tell you in a couple of days
By Dirty Harry
In my Opinion Splinter, BF1 is a great FPS. Don't take my word for it thought, ask Falcs. We have put many a late night in, what i like is your not relying on guided missiles or laser sights like the modern warfare type of games. Check out Youtube for JackFrags, Levelcap & Westie for game reveiws and informative videos.
By richietog
It's Cpt_Buttons
By Splinter
Dirty Harry wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:39 pm
In my Opinion Splinter, BF1 is a great FPS. Don't take my word for it thought, ask Falcs. We have put many a late night in, what i like is your not relying on guided missiles or laser sights like the modern warfare type of games. Check out Youtube for JackFrags, Levelcap & Westie for game reveiws and informative videos.
Will do mate!
World of WarShips

British battleships are available from today.

what are you playing?

Back to the good ole PS4 console and FIFA17. Not g[…]

Laptopsdirect.co.uk

Not too sure what to make of them, personally neve[…]

Virgin

As I clicked "submit" I thought ' oh han[…]