By loughor
I just tried it and it failed but maybe it needs time to replicate. I know others have got in. It looks right to me, but then I've not used CPanel.
By Wooster
If you are accessing the site via a shortcut, correct the URL.
..or delete the shortcut and create it again.

-edit- I wonder why the redirect isn't working if it's been in place for a while.
Can you untick Match www ? (This site doesn't use www)
Last edited by Wooster on Tue May 09, 2017 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Glamdring
My PCF bookmark is my bookmark bar. I just deleted the old one and dragged the new one on to it. No problems.
By loughor
I looked through the Admin Panel this morning and saw no option.

Where is the 'delete' option? I'd have thought it was top right of the post on the cog with a drop down arrow but on my posts I can edit or report and others is just report.
By loughor
Aha. I did some www searching and the ability to delete posts is a property of Moderators, not Admins.

I put myself in that group and tested. Now I can see the extra actions. I added Glam after it was verified. CC was already in, which is why he could do the biz.
By loughor
Different purposes in the grand scheme of things. The magic needs to be mixed for a complete experience. I did not know that.
By richietog
This site doesn't conform to daylight saving hours i.e. it is currently one hour behind. Though not a biggy, just thought I might bring attention to it

I spoke to the person about the Scrabble game toda[…]

Syncing two ipods

I wouldn't recommend shared iTunes account, becaus[…]

General 'Tech' News

There might be some interesting laptops coming soo[…]

Call of Duty genre

Sniping when running? Unbelievable, really is