Tech help for the PC
By richietog
I am stuck with a good but puny 23". It does the job, so I might keep it as a second monitor

Can anyone suggest a monitor that has 1ms GTG response time. I don't care if it's freesync or g-sync, but it's a must that it has IPS because of my tog work etc i.e. I want to see how awful my photos really are (joke).........anyhoo, I leave it to you guys to come up with a suggestion...... nothing over £300 or £350 absolute max...time starts now

Oh one thing, it mustn't have speakers, just want my lovely Sony PC speaker to be in use...just sentimental over them that is all
By Wooster
Good luck.
I've been looking to replace/augment my 24" Dell IPS Ultrasharp and cant make my mind up.
By Splinter
I'm hoping to snag a 28' when I'm over in the UK in June. Down here the prices are double or more.
By richietog
Glamdring wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:15 pm
Nice. What res are you looking for?
Any, but top res could do nicely, no point in shelling out for hundreds of pounds for the same res, though the other features can help in particular IPS. I have just realised that G-sync is needed, though still optional for the gfx card

It's like looking for a needle in a haystack
By richietog
I keep getting IPS, but their response time is 5ms, which isn't that good to be honest, would like a 1ms one
By richietog
Oh fuck this, found one, but at twice the budget I'm willing to pay for....grrrr
By richietog
Oh damn, didn't realise it can swivel to portrait mode
By richietog
Fuck that, it has really gone up in price now
By Wooster
You might find it easier if you choose between gaming spec and photography spec.
By richietog
I'm hard to please
Syncing two ipods

I wouldn't recommend shared iTunes account, becaus[…]

General 'Tech' News

There might be some interesting laptops coming soo[…]

Call of Duty genre

Sniping when running? Unbelievable, really is

Xbox One X help

not xbox one x related but similar hoping to get m[…]