PC master race
By richietog
No bad, but not quite Carling
By richietog
World of getting Tonked....I mean World of Tanks has a new half gig of update
By Glamdring
The much-vaunted 9.20 patch wasn't very large, nothing the GB ones we've had over the past year.
By richietog
I uninstalled the game, basically getting tonked because of the amount of noobs online in the team that I always play with
By Glamdring
Two teams of fifteen drawn randomly. It so often seems, however, that your team gets the numpties and the other side gets the good players. Falcs and I have been playing for five and a half years now.
By richietog
Wooster wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:23 am
Rage quit? :)
Maybe, I don't care personally :mrgreen:

Tried to get into it, but nah, not for me
By Glamdring
I'm very, very tired of doing well and being on the losing side, or doing rubbish and losing, or doing rubbish and being on the winning side. I'm just rubbish at this game, but it's addictive.
By [PCF]Falcs
I havent been playing it as much as i have previously as was getting a bit annoyed/tired of it but since playing on and off mainly at weekends and couple of nights a week enjoying it much more! means i get to play BF1 more with Harry and chem and 7 days to die with Elvis to!

On another plus note thoroughly enjoying the strongholds when we play them much better than the clan wars we did play
By [PCF]Falcs
the HD maps look like they make this game a differant game altogether I am looking forwarad to playing on them!

I spoke to the person about the Scrabble game toda[…]

Syncing two ipods

I wouldn't recommend shared iTunes account, becaus[…]

General 'Tech' News

There might be some interesting laptops coming soo[…]

Call of Duty genre

Sniping when running? Unbelievable, really is