Everything else. (If you're not sure where to post, post it in here)
By Wooster
Most are meant to have died of natural childhood diseases, but not all.
(One of the last to be buried there was about 6 and allegedly killed by one of the nuns, by blows delivered the previous day.)
By Wooster
Today I woke up early to try and rationalise my contract rates instead of working them out on an ad hoc basis and it turns out I've been surprisingly consistent. Only a couple of quid either side of a fixed rate over the last three months.

So that was easy. :)
By richietog
All I need now, is a new PSU, CPU fan/cooler, back chassis fan, some appropriate screws for mobo and some nerves of steel after switching on the computer on
By richietog
Asplode?
By richietog
I know, but I haven't even got a PSU for the mobo to explode
By loughor
^ Glad your eyesight is still OK.

Today I got a Nintendo Switch and MK8dl. Tesco had them discounted yesterday. I've been a sucker for MK since the SNES.

Now I need to save my pension for that iPhone X I want (not need) :D
By Wooster
Am I missing something?

Why are there so many perfume adverts on?
Do statistics show that this is the most popular time to buy the stuff after Xmas and Valentine's, or are they just taking a good run up to works party season? :)
By loughor
Daytime TV seems to mainly be life insurance or funeral plans, or sell your house well under market value.
By Wooster
Not sell. :roll:
It's a far more thought out schedule of 'equity release'... far too complicated for you old people to worry your heads about.

Basically they give you a chunk of cash that amounts to a % of the current cost of your property, then figure out a way to steal the rest from under you, and fuck over any surviving potential beneficiaries from the sale of the property as soon as possible.

What do you care?
You get £60K in your crack pocket and the wife and kids can go fuck themselves. :)
By loughor
Oh those as well with an ex-weatherman pimping one lot. There are some who claim to buy any house, any place, any condition and they'll give you a price after you cough up an undisclosed "valuation fee". They can't lose. You say "you are 'avvin a larff" and they have your fee. Say "aw gowan then" and they get a house below market value... and the fee.
Apple OS Updates

Retyping generates more data. :)

Android Stuff

Galaxy S8 - the mutt's nuts.

Nice editing software, shame it doesn't have IPTC […]

Cost

Oh I didn't factor in the Samsung cost Perhaps Sam[…]