Next gen news
By richietog
I am not buying it that it was a power failure
By Glamdring
These companies, and that means Virgin to Panasonic to LG and any of them, are never proactive when it comes to security. Making them pay if they're hacked by an easily foreseeable manoeuvre would nudge them maybe.
By loughor
It would really be more helpful if you did more than just post a vague comment and link. It wouldn't take much to say "VM broadband customers with a Superhub 2 warned" even if you don't want to mention they should change the default password. Why do I say this? Well it helps decide if someone wants to click through or if it is irrelevant. Clicking through is a pain in the bottom as it opens in the current window, not a new one. You posts mostly require a working crystal ball to find out what you are on about as it is, and mine needs new batteries.
By richietog
Can understand but typing on a mobile phone isn't ideal
By loughor
There isn't a Win10 thread but this is loosely associated with the post subject.

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/06/0 ... complaint/

It seems MS is blocking renewal reminders (except through MS' Action Center [sic]) and is asking people "do you want to run this program?" and suggesting Kaspersky is not safe, whereas Defender is (the claim). You just know some people will panic. There is a better article in Computer Act!ve mag and that link is just one of many from a search.

Way to make 10 and the Windows ecosystem secure, MS.
By richietog
I'm thinking of ditching the smartphone, I rarely go on facebook, and the amount of updates is mindbogglingly numb to be honest

I hate Chrome 69, both for pc and iOS. And presuma[…]

Cars in General

I have one (no GPS, fits around the rearview on th[…]

what are you playing?

Software wise i can get most things so if you ge[…]

PS3 eject button

I do have a 4, but want to sell the 3.