PC master race
By Wooster
It's pretty much more of the same so far, gameplay wise.

The benchmark utility in video settings is a bit of a con though.
I spent a few hours on win7 & win10 trying the various options on a 4k Freesync monitor (driven by an AMD R9 390) and the benchmark results do not reflect reality.

Granted it's an older card, but no matter what settings I tried, I ended up with a 500ms stutter (twice every second) on every setting and combination I tried.
The only way to stop it, that I've found so far, is to set half native resolution for the monitor (1920x1080) in windows itself.

Seems to be another poor console port, as far as the gfx are concerned.
By AlexC
And only £74.99 for the Gold Edition (unless you need to upgrade anything then a few hundred more, including a forced W10), and that's without taking into account 'microtransactions'.

Tried and hated FC3 and 4, and FC2 remains the best, can be had for £8.69 on Steam, and will run on virtually any PC. Gameplay may be the same as FC3 and 4 but when you look at the changes, FC2 still comes out top.

Others might disagree, but it's their cash and it's up to them how they decide to spend it.
By Wooster
Far Cry 3 was good, the Blood Dragon mod was a total hoot.

I paid £39.99 for FC5...can't be doing with all that extra crap I don't need...on a game that doesn't exactly work either. :D
By [PCF]Falcs
I have enjoyed all the FC series but i always wait a few months and get them dirt cheap plus they have ironed out most the bugs by then in the meant time i will continue on the high seas avasting a great fortune in gold and plunder!
By nickB
Far Cry 5 is my all time favorite game.
World of Tanks

Yes, l'm enjoying the 1.0 Graphics look great and[…]

Bugs & Feature Requests

Should this site have a means so new posters with […]

Cars on TV

Personally, I do not like Citroën cars. Nor P[…]

Watches

I think the Seiko is pulling me in, i definitely d[…]