Everything else. (If you're not sure where to post, post it in here)
By Wooster
Maybe protocol confusion.
i.e. If you change from WPA2-TKIP to WPA2-AES some devices need setting up again, others will detect the change and adapt.
By Glamdring
That's the first of our three day summer.

Had a piece yesterday of Sainsbury's excellent chicken and ham layer pie. For some reason I seem to be paying for it today. :-/
By Glamdring
Thursday already. I'm not sure I've done anything this week to warrant the passing days.
By loughor
Today I did the first cut of the grass this year. Bloody stuff. All that moss, dandelions and daisies. The birds seem appreciative of my efforts. Bloody gardens. That's what you get for having two sunny days in a row.
By Glamdring
Snap. Mine received its first shearing of the year. Glad I have petrol mower.

Bloody heat. Who ordered this heat?
By Wooster
I'm getting too old for days like today.
I had two jobs on in Aberdeenshire and left this morning at 5:30, but that's me just back in at 22:50.

What's that, about 17.5hrs?
By loughor
The one day a year I should be doing bugger all yet I was out sawing through a 10" diameter bay tree trunk with a semi-effective saw. I got the job done but now my shoulders, arms, wrists and hands ache. I'll leave cutting it down further for another day. Bay trees are quite dense.
By Wooster
You need a bow saw, they're quite cheap. (Tenner?)
The teeth have a big offset and don't jam, so it'll power through something that small.

They also power through fingers, as I discovered just before it was too late to save the pinkie on my left hand. :D
(I used to cut and sell logs for pocket money when I was a kid)
By loughor
It was a bow saw but it isn't the newest blade. Or the highest quality. Some B&Q thing when I needed it for 'just one thing', which it did some years ago. It didn't stick but did start to skew sideways meaning I had to cut through a bigger section. As I said, job done. If I have to do it again, I'll buy a new blade first.
By Wooster
They stretch if stored for a while, so it's like cutting with a sharp rubber band.

Thinking about it..
Back then, a new blade was the equivalent of £50, so we learned to hang them up with the blade relaxed.
By loughor
I did not know that. I expect it stretched a bit. Like me. There is a lever to take the tension off. Probably because of that. The next blade gets treated that way. Worst case - it makes no difference.

--edit-- belay that, shipmates. I had a recollection of buying a second blade at the same time as the saw. I had a quick hunt in the garage and found it, rust free and shiny. That will go on next time I want to cut up something quickly, like a body ... tree, I mean tree.
World of Tanks

Yes, l'm enjoying the 1.0 Graphics look great and[…]

Bugs & Feature Requests

Should this site have a means so new posters with […]

Cars on TV

Personally, I do not like Citroën cars. Nor P[…]

Watches

I think the Seiko is pulling me in, i definitely d[…]