Everything else. (If you're not sure where to post, post it in here)
By Glamdring
He probably couldn't think of anything else to do while he was serving doughnuts at a street stall.
By richietog
Wooster wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 9:53 pm
The internet brings a world of information straight to you and you can't even be arsed to look anything up in case you think you might not be able to verify it from a single source.

Fuck me.

Shut the internet down, bring back the libraries and make the fuckers dig out the information for themselves.. :|
Most of it is crap to say the least, you get a lot of people spreading misinformation
By richietog
Yeah, right
By loughor
Today I was looking on Google Maps streetview in my local area and spotted a car without obscured number plate. I reckon they should give me a million pounds at least but I cba.
By Wooster
Today I dragged my arse up Ben A'an, it's only 450m, but a bit relentless and I had a mate in tow who's trying to lose a bit more weight than I am
http://i64.tinypic.com/10hkk5z.jpg

When I was doing this regularly I could get up it in under an hour, it's about double that now. :D
Work has been quiet for the last three or four weeks, so decided to take advantage of that and the good weather.
By Wooster
Still some dogshit bags lying around though.

The bags of dogshit are worse than the dogshit itself in places like this, the bags don't break down.
By Glamdring
It's a problem everywhere. If you get points on your licence for using your mobile maybe you should get 6 weeks inside for for dropping dog bombs.
By Wooster
It's should be illegal to sell non biodegradable plastic dogshit bags at least.

Back in the day I never bothered picking up my dogs shit on the hills, but they'd generally bugger off into (or be hunted into) the bracken to have one.
People don't walk in the bracken....well, the sensible ones don't unless they have to (then check themselves for ticks).
By Glamdring
Had to go to Scunthorpe today to my car dealership. I'd not been before (complicated reasons) so I plugged the satnav in and put in the post code. I ended up in a small, old industrial estate in the nether regions of Scunthorpe (lots of green countryside and quite pleasant) but then I had to phone the dealership and yell Help, I'm lost! Turns out the postcode is correct but it covers a large area with just a few big companies in it. I was half a mile away nearly.
By Wooster
You could have possibly used your phone. Maps>Search Nearby>[name of dealership]>Navigate
By Glamdring
I looked at my phone before I left. It showed me just what the satnav did. And the satnav is louder. Mind, I don't have a holder for the phone but I have an excellent holder for the Garmin. I updated that this evening. Been two years since I did that. I don't need satnavs very often.
By Wooster
Don't use the postcode alone, use the actual name of the premises and the postcode.
Watches

Indeed. Great choice. Well made and should last ag[…]

It might need a tad of case modding though. :D

I had a quick look at this and marketing companies[…]

Far Cry 5

That's why it takes so long to load and has most o[…]