Everything else. (If you're not sure where to post, post it in here)
By Glamdring
14°C at the bottom of my garden. Last week lead was melting. It is due to warm up again.
I'm shite again. More tabs from the doctor.
By richietog
I really wished they would make life so much easier at work.
By richietog
Wooster wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:07 am
Try signing on
I can’t because I wouldn’t be able to claim
By loughor
Thanks for telling me. I'll let you off not using the Virgin thread this one time. A quick look at the EPG and they are indeed back, along with W, Alibi, Drama and the rest, and on the same channel numbers.
By richietog
To be honest, I'm fed up with DVD discs, I prefer the legit downloads.
By richietog
Managed to get rid of over 100Gb of duplicate photos and nonsensical files that I had on one of my hard drives, now I have nearly a quarter of my drive back
By Glamdring
Always handy.

-

Woke this morning melting. Not the heat, which was reasonable, but the humidity is right back up again. Hate it.
By richietog
Apparently a 9 year old girl has gone missing from home. If I do find her, I will call the police immediately
By richietog
Oh fuck, been told that I have to move because the landlord/owner wants to renovate the place. Can see a lot of problems with the place to be honest
By Wooster
Probably wants to double the amount of rented rooms by halving the size of the existing ones. :)
By Glamdring
He wouldn't it I were in charge of housing. The way houses keep shrinking is just wrong.
By richietog
Wooster wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:58 am
Probably wants to double the amount of rented rooms by halving the size of the existing ones. :)
Nah, the place is in a really shit state, a ceiling has a really big bulge coming from the kitchen. The bathroom is above that. And I don't think if we live here for any longer that it will last very long without collapsing. The windows need to be double glazed, the heating system needs to be replaced, and probably an extension is needed

The kitchen needs after two holes appeared, and there is a constant dampness on the walls, so yeah I don't think it's just doubling the rent. I surmise that the rents will inevitably go up to pay for the renovation, but that goes without saying
By Anderz
richietog wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:13 am
Oh fuck, been told that I have to move because the landlord/owner wants to renovate the place. Can see a lot of problems with the place to be honest
That does suck when that happens. As long as you don't have to pay to much for damage you did not do.
Brexit (unavoidable)

For Alex: http://chronicle.gi/2018/07/rethink-on-d[…]

My 2008 budget pc

I think there used to be a thread for that on the […]

Figuring they answer to a higher power, so the com[…]

CCleaner

Already posted a different link yesterday :p