Talk about the big screen and little screen in here.
By Glamdring
I watched last week's pilot. As usually seems to be the case, they promise, but you have to watch more than one episode to see if they're any good. No. 2 is recorded waiting to be watched.
By loughor
I have three recorded (just in case) but just can't bring myself to watch. I'll see what you thing, if you don't mind reporting again. I also have the last three of Legion as that doesn't demand watching.

The last (next week on E4) BBT was a good episode (I thought). Two good guest appearances (that is not a spoiler).
By Wooster
Well MH was in the trailer after last night's episode, so only one to guess. :)
By loughor
Brooklyn Nine-Nine cancelled. Buhhh?
By Wooster
It had gone downhill in the 2nd season.

The Peralta/Boyle 'bromance' thing got a bit creepy as well (Boyle was more dog than human).
By Glamdring
Not seen it, but CBS has picked it up. New series will be shown next year.
By loughor
We never got the last series of Angie Tribeca over here.

I see there is a sci-fi thing starting on BBC4 tomorrow - Missions. Space drama thing. Short episodes. I'll try it.
By Wooster
Does anyone else think the most useless thing advertised at the moment (again) is the Karcher Window Vac.
If you use a standard squeegee and a cloth, you wash the window frames and sills at the same time.

It's an expensive solution to a problem that doesn't exist.
By Glamdring
I have one. Works brilliantly. Windows, shower, tiles, etc. No mess.
By loughor
Come on Glam, is Sirens any good or mediocre to crap?

Spotted Stan in Runaways. He was obvious.
By Glamdring
Bodie and Doyle are back, sort of, with Sky's new series, Bulletproof. Two gobby black cops with guns in London chasing bad guys. Not badly done.
-

Sirens is okay, a bit formulaic. I've seen three and the plot is picking up.
By Wooster
Glamdring wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 8:29 pm
I have one. Works brilliantly. Windows, shower, tiles, etc. No mess.
No way.. :D

I wipe down the shower tiles and bath with the towel I've just dried myself with.
No mess.
By loughor
I sponge dry my shower screen and tiles after use. I use the Flash bathroom erasers to remove any scum buildup every few weeks when I start to notice anything. I've never managed to get rid of the black mould, just contain it. I did think the Kärcher would be good for general morning window condensation in the winter but then I'm too lazy to clear it even if I had one. It evaporates.
By loughor
Forget Missions. It is in French with subtitles. I don't do subs except for an odd smattering, certainly not the whole or most of the entertainment. The trailer they showed must have been a rare English snippet.
Watches

Indeed. Great choice. Well made and should last ag[…]

It might need a tad of case modding though. :D

I had a quick look at this and marketing companies[…]

Far Cry 5

That's why it takes so long to load and has most o[…]