Talk about the big screen and little screen in here.
By Wooster
I liked the book (American Gods) and the series follows it quite well, so I enjoyed it and looking forward to the next series.

It's not a long book though.
Milking it is a recipe for boredom...so they should do the two and move on to something else.
(That's why I binned Dirk Gently. They should have called it Dirk Gently's Homeopathic Detective Agency, the plot got so thin.)
By Wooster
I see Matt Frewer (Max Headroom) is in Altered Carbon as well...he does pretty well for being so recognisable a character. :)

The more I watch of it, the more I get the feeling that they're doing the book justice, even though I haven't read it.
By [PCF]Falcs
third season of the Colony is turning out to be the best yet
By Glamdring
Bulletproof continues to be very good.
The Runaways is proving to be fairly entertaining.
The 100 is really quite good.
By loughor
Krypton is a bit pants. Ten episodes of contrived plot. You have been warned. If you have a drinking game for it, don't knock one back every time someone says a gratuitous "shit". I am not sure I'd want to watch a second series, however brief.
By [PCF]Falcs
didn't Fancy Krypton glad i didn't start watching it then.
Just finished Supergirl and was getting a bit bored of that by the end
By Wooster
The Beverly Hillbillies are on Amazon Prime. :)

They even have the original sponsors: Laramie Cigarettes for Kids :D (actually Kellogs)
By Wooster
Hey..if this place automagically posts on twitter, would this work?

@thelastleg when is #JohnnyVegas going to play Mr Marple in a movie and have #JohnnyVegas and #BrianBlessed ever been in the same room together
By loughor
Yes it does.

Vegas is a gobby spanner - most of the time. Obviously not when he is in something like Still Open and he has a script and director keeping him on track, but we don't see the outtakes etc..
By loughor
I just checked, it also posts over the spam shite we get, which then stays on Twatter even when expunged from here. I don't have the credentials to purge that. I'd personally like to dissociate us from that medium. It isn't bound in the Admin Panel. I'd not know where to look in the Control Panel to stop using Twat.
By loughor
Ad on TV. Original Capri Sun, now with 50% less sugar. It therefore isn't original. It is a new concoction. Unless they are suggesting it is the original that has been reformulated but using misleading phraseology to suggest it is still the same old crap.

Marketing people are dishonest. They always have been. I'd drown the lot except I am still not the world dictator.
By loughor
I finished Luke Cage this morning. Glad to see Stan appeared, even if only as a picture.
By Glamdring
loughor wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:42 am
Yes it does.

Vegas is a gobby spanner - most of the time. Obviously not when he is in something like Still Open and he has a script and director keeping him on track, but we don't see the outtakes etc..
I quite liked Home from Home, which I finished last night.
By loughor
I have no idea what that is. Which is probably just as well as I have enough crap to occupy me.

I hate Chrome 69, both for pc and iOS. And presuma[…]

Cars in General

I have one (no GPS, fits around the rearview on th[…]

what are you playing?

Software wise i can get most things so if you ge[…]

PS3 eject button

I do have a 4, but want to sell the 3.