Political discussion. Keep it friendly!
By Wooster
How's it looking now?

Less or more racist?
Less or more preferable?

I can see the opportunities, but they're not for the likes of you.
By loughor
There has been a snippet on the news about Eurovision Song thing. It seems the UK entry is one of those shouty 'singers' with a computer generated generic backing track. Yes, I'm old and it all sounds the same BUT, and why I'm posting here, can we please be excluded from that crap when we depart Europe? Yes I know it isn't an actual 'Europe' thing - look at the places they allow in these days. Also this isn't a serious post. I just wanted to say that the whole Eurovision Song Contest is utter shite.
By loughor
Back in the day when I wee a lad, two channels and monochrome, we were grateful for anything... even The Monochrome Minstrel Show :lol:
By richietog
No surprise about that, and they bleat on about the "political elite" being corrupt, they are just as much part of the political elite themselves and corrupt they are
By Wooster
Too crooked to be a politician, so that's saying something.
He had to buy his influence from politicians who don't mind dealing with crooks.
By Wooster
Airbus leaving would be a massive hit, BMW talking the same scenario.
Jaguar Land Rover have already said that they're moving some production to Slovakia, but saying that the existing plant will remain to develop low carbon models.
(I think they're hedging.
Get them up and running making standard cars and they can easily scale up to new models and fitting hybrid plants in the same chassis', then shut down the expensive old plant.)

Next up: Nissan.
(Steel production might not survive the double whammy Brexit + US trade war either.)
By richietog
David Davis resigned, causing Boris Johnson to resign. Seems like, according to Paul Joseph Watson that they don't want to fully go along with the majority (only by a few thousands) of people who voted to leave
I think someone has given them the smelling salt of reality, if you ask me

Here's the link to Paul Joseph Watson's whinge fest about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4YAvGJ8Kmk
By richietog
Considering the POTUS supports Brexit, I doubt if they would do that

It'll be Wooster's wifi password...

RGB lighting in computers

If there is a market for that I guess but personal[…]

Router Talk

I get the download MBs and upload MBs that I pay f[…]

Bugs & Feature Requests

It wasn't bad spam, just a link to something PC an[…]