PC-Forums

What are you Playing?

keasy

Reply #175 on: September 09, 2020, 03:35:58 PM
I enjoyed Forza 3 on the xbox until my son deleted it! little bugger i should put forza 4 on the pc as i can get it free with the game pass

It's really good.

Splinter

• The Last British President
Reply #176 on: September 10, 2020, 07:49:25 PM
I enjoyed Forza 3 on the xbox until my son deleted it! little bugger i should put forza 4 on the pc as i can get it free with the game pass
Did I mention that Forza Horizon 3 is coming to end of life so if you want it for PC grab it now!

[PCF]Falcs

• Administrator
Reply #177 on: October 10, 2020, 10:44:21 PM
Started playing no mans sky again have to say its improved since it was released

richietog

• Administrator
Reply #178 on: October 17, 2020, 06:57:34 PM
Ooh fancy this. The Call of Duty: Cold war beta is available

keasy

Reply #179 on: October 17, 2020, 10:19:28 PM
Aye, if you pre-ordered the game.

Open Beta doesn't quite mean what it used to. All it is these days is a paid access pre-release test bed.

But it's marketed to the drooling masses as some sort of deal that benefits them because they got to play a product they paid for before it's ready.......................except it is ready because it's not a real beta at all. It's a marketing gimmick.

Honestly, I despair.

richietog

• Administrator
Reply #180 on: October 18, 2020, 12:20:13 AM
Aye, if you pre-ordered the game.

Open Beta doesn't quite mean what it used to. All it is these days is a paid access pre-release test bed.

But it's marketed to the drooling masses as some sort of deal that benefits them because they got to play a product they paid for before it's ready.......................except it is ready because it's not a real beta at all. It's a marketing gimmick.

Honestly, I despair.

I've not pre-ordered the game, I have been playing Warzone for months during the pandemic and the launcher allowed me to download it without preordering

It's just Warzone with slightly better graphic shaders

keasy

Reply #181 on: October 18, 2020, 04:34:01 PM
Didn't realise they were giving the beta away for free now.
FFS imagine all those kids that bought it early so they could play the beta. Fucking arseholes!

[PCF]Falcs

• Administrator
Reply #182 on: October 18, 2020, 05:34:44 PM
the new patch for COD modern warfare said you can uninstall the parts of the game you dont want! I was like fantastic i can uninstall Warzone as dont play it and its a hdd hog!.... but no you can uninstall all the rest of the game just not warzone grrrr!!!!!

richietog

• Administrator
Reply #183 on: October 18, 2020, 07:10:42 PM
Didn't realise they were giving the beta away for free now.
FFS imagine all those kids that bought it early so they could play the beta. Fucking arseholes!

Maybe there wasn't too much of an uptake since most of the pre-orders are for consoles, and since Microshit bought Bethesda, wouldn't be a surprise, or is it because Microshit bought Bethesda the reason for the U-turn to try garner more sales when it comes out, I dunno

keasy

Reply #184 on: October 19, 2020, 06:13:04 AM
Goodness knows.

Curiosity got the better of me and i tried it last night.

Have to say i thought it s lot better than MW which i just thought ran like shit.
The movement on CW felt much nicer and the gun play had a better feel to it.
First time i actually enjoyed playing COD in years.
Had the blops feel to it as well.

richietog

• Administrator
Reply #185 on: October 20, 2020, 06:59:04 PM
Meh, now it won't play, it just has the option to "uninstall". That was quick