PC-Forums

xbox and windows store

[PCF]Falcs

• Administrator
on: February 11, 2019, 09:37:25 AM
Hoping someone can help me here
I redeemed a code for red dead redemption on the xbox for my son on the Microsoft store, and it said it had been successful, however it didnt show up in his games list, so we looked again on the store and it said we owned the game and there was a button to install it, so we did however when he tries to play the game it says we do not have the rights to play the game.

I have noticed that it doesn't show up on the list of purchases either.

we uninstalled the game and went back to the store where sure enough it says we own it and can install it so we tried again but again it says we dont have the rights to play it when trying to and again it doesn't show up on our list of purchases.

anyone got any ideas at all how to sort this? As i have no idea how to get in touch with microsoft to get it sorted!

Wooster

• Administrator
Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 10:56:00 AM

[PCF]Falcs

• Administrator
Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 11:27:33 AM
yes all signed into xbox drive
I checked on the pc to and it doesn't show up in the list of what we have bought although all the other purchases do
its well weird its showing we have bought it in the store but not in our account so it wont let us play it as its not registered to us
I think its a glitch in their store but no idea what to do as cant speak to anyone in microsoft

Wooster

• Administrator

[PCF]Falcs

• Administrator
Reply #4 on: February 11, 2019, 06:29:47 PM
aha cheers Wooster for the life of me i coudlnt find a number!!!
I wil try phone them tomorrow when i get back from Laurencekirk as i have a meeting up there going to be a long day!

Wooster

• Administrator
Reply #5 on: February 11, 2019, 06:44:22 PM
You could have picked the job I have in Montrose.  :azn:

[PCF]Falcs

• Administrator
Reply #6 on: February 15, 2019, 07:29:26 PM
well spoke to microsfot on Wednesday night for about 30 odd mins going through everything and they acknowledge is was an issue at there end they said give them 24 hours to sort it out and sure enough last night the game worked fine so one happy son tonight :)