PC-Forums

Bus Driver Rage Quit

Wooster

• Administrator
on: November 02, 2018, 11:16:34 PM

I've watched this a few times and it looks like the driver has just thought to himself 'fuck this crazy bitch' and driven off the side of the bridge, taking at least a dozen innocent people with them.

Daft (dead) pricks.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 11:19:13 PM by Wooster »

richietog

Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 09:06:23 AM
Yeah I know, one should at least stopped and got off the stupid bitch, rather than fight her. Might have gotten her prosecuted for that. But I guess they do things differently over there.

The woman is just as much to blame for the incident, I know its a long journey back to where she might have gotten off, but no point fighting

I think this should be a lesson with all drivers. Just as well London bus drivers are sheltered in a harden plastic protection cage, but they can be as much of a b'stard themselves. Had one passing me through the other week, but luckily someone pressed the bell to stop for the next bus stop which was running distance. Claimed that the bus stop was 'closed'. I should have complained and got his sorry ass whipped for that. A bit off topic, but showing how some bus drivers can be utter b'stards behind that cocoon of their protection

richietog

Reply #2 on: November 03, 2018, 06:46:22 PM
Saying that, the bus driver missed my stop, so I told him that and he stopped on a zig zag line, if the police had been behind he would have been pulled over for that