PC-Forums

General Films

Wooster

• Administrator
Reply #100 on: October 17, 2019, 06:20:10 AM
You need to ignore that and allow the story to evolve. I thought what you said when I read the book, but the characters were well written.

I think the problem is I'm not a fan of teen fiction.  :undecided:

Wooster

• Administrator
Reply #101 on: October 28, 2019, 08:37:35 PM
Tried again and ended up screaming at the screen to just hit the big weak bit that's sticking out like sore thumb instead of picking off lights.
Put me right off again. (What a waste of cash.)

-edit- It's really left me wishing I hadn't bothered, I am genuinely pissed off at how crap it was.  :cheesy:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 08:46:36 PM by Wooster »

[PCF]Falcs

• Administrator
Reply #102 on: October 29, 2019, 11:25:35 AM
Last decent film i watched was John Wick chapter 3 oh and Toy Story 4 was a fitting end to the series to

Wooster

• Administrator
Reply #103 on: October 31, 2019, 05:10:39 PM
I gave Toy Story 4 a go for about 25 minutes.

I know it's a kids movie but there was no spark to it at all. Starts with a dull flashback, she goes to Kindergarten, SHE IS SAD!!!!, the fork thing is suicidal, they go on a road trip and the fork thing is still suicidal (or happy, depending on your perspective), all which was overlaid with a thick layer of disney music.
It's a wonder they just didn't have THIS IS NOW A DISNEY PRODUCTION flashing up on the screen every 30 seconds.

Sorry man, I thought it was terrible. Even the actors sounded dead inside.

richietog

Reply #104 on: November 03, 2019, 03:15:53 AM
Saw Terminator Dark Fate against my original intentions. I’m failed to see any ‘feminist’ message in the movie

It was a lot better than Genisys

Maybe these youtube content makers have an agenda to get everyone to clickbait their channel

One such channel went on and on about the feminist agenda, I got bored of it and never watched that channel again

The director may have said that their was an agenda, but that was probably to pull in more of the females to watch the movie, because there’s simply a larger male audience to these types of movies

Wooster

• Administrator
Reply #105 on: November 03, 2019, 08:00:55 AM
From what I read, all it was, was that they figured Sarah Connor was kind of integral to the story...which she was, and reprised her character.

The ones bleating about feminist agenda's probably weren't even sperm when the original movies came out.

Glamdring

• Administrator
Reply #106 on: November 03, 2019, 07:54:16 PM
Watched a Brit drama, Jellyfish. Another of those with no real ending but it still kept me watching. Gritty.

richietog

Reply #107 on: November 04, 2019, 07:33:55 AM
From what I read, all it was, was that they figured Sarah Connor was kind of integral to the story...which she was, and reprised her character.

The ones bleating about feminist agenda's probably weren't even sperm when the original movies came out.

I can’t imagine where they got that idea

But to put a little spoiler in, its just a bit of a rehash just a lot more females

There were some funny bits on it, like when someone says “I’m extremely funny”

Wooster

• Administrator
Reply #108 on: November 04, 2019, 09:30:31 AM
I think they might have gotten the idea from the fact that the first movie was about a robot from the future trying to kill a woman from the present, and the same woman being integral to the plot of the second.