PC-Forums

Battlefield V

[PCF]Falcs

• Administrator
on: December 05, 2018, 08:58:24 PM
New patch is out today jsut installing now and looking forward to seeing whats been included :)

Dirty Harry

Reply #1 on: December 09, 2018, 05:37:26 PM
Supposedly there is a quick fix patch on the 11th  of December.  Not sure of the content.

[PCF]Falcs

• Administrator
Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 10:12:24 AM
Been out a while now with a few major updates (all Free this time around!) and its still very solid.

The new smaller conquest maps are helping me a lot as get a much higher framerate in them 75-100 compared to the 35-40 in normal conquest maps. they seem a lot more tactical in gameplay to as its only 8 a side so you really do have to play as a team and squads its not like the usual mayhem of conquest or grand operations! which are still fun but can get a bit samey. Only 3 maps have been put out for this so far but I am hoping they will add the rest plus a few more!

Graphically its still one of the best FPS out there i have still yet to see a game engine that outdoes the Frostbite Engine coupled with the great gameplay and all the upgrades, daily missions etc i have a feeling this will be popular for a good time yet!

Wooster

• Administrator
Reply #3 on: January 22, 2019, 11:48:32 AM
I was looking at some HD videos of it yesterday to see if it's worth going Nvidia for my next card (it's one of the few games that currently support Ray Tracing) and it does look good, even without RT.

I'll probably still go AMD though, the RT looks excellent but the arse falls out of the framerates.  :embarrassed:

[PCF]Falcs

• Administrator
Reply #4 on: January 22, 2019, 01:49:18 PM
It looks amazing even with my 970GTX i have let geforce experience set my gfx up for this one and enabled gaming mode in windows for it and as long as there isn't more than 20 peeps playing the framerate is fine when there are more players is when it seems to drop
I have tried using the asus overclock suite of software but that doesn't really seem to do anything at all not sure why.

DirtyHarry

Reply #5 on: January 22, 2020, 05:40:15 PM
Haven't played this game in a while, Modern Warfare taking up my time.
When the pin is pulled, Mr.Grenade is not your friend.